DIY key board with pinboard
Creative people are always looking for decoration ideas. Whether this is for the hallway, the garage or the kitchen, a key board creates order and is therefore indispensable in any household. Today we discover Nadine's idea on creating one. It is easy to build and looks great. And to make your life even better, she also provides a nice way to take notes or photos.
What you need
- Canvas in desired dimensions
- Jute fabric with little hearts
- Plaid ribbon in oxblood and lace band in white
- Approx 2m of brown packaging tape
- Shaft hooks
- Small self-adhesive butterflies made of jute
- 3 white hoes
- Ribbon or hook which you attach to the back for hanging
- Tacker and tacking needles
- With Love Woodies Stamp
- Woodies Stamp flower
- Woodies stamp ink Wondrous wine nr 9
- Small fabric bag filled with dried Lavender
- Small wooden clamps
- Needle with bead head
How it works.
First of all put the jute linen and the canvas on the back of the wooden frame and tint the fabric. Now wrap the packing cord around twice and tie the ends on the back. Now decorate the canvas with the lace ribbon.
Now stamp your wooden pendant with the „With Love“ Woodies stamp and decorate with a buckle. Next, attach it with a pearl pin to the canvas.
Now staple the notes and photos to the small wooden stands on the canvas.
Finally, hang the hook at the same distance at the bottom of the canvas, and frame with love.
If you want you can always staple your fabric bag with the Woodies flower and the "With Love" stamps - and fill with the dried lavender. Your house will have a beautiful smell 😉.
I hope I have clearly explained the steps and you will find it easy to try.
Until next time.